Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Creating A Blog With Blogger–How To

0 comments

As you all know, I have just started blogging on my new blog “Enhance Blogger”. I was thinking what to write my first post about? What better than beginning to start a blog, its pretty simple anyways, I am going to show you how to start a blog with blogger. So, Lets start.

First up, you need a gmail account, Dont Have yet, Get one at www.gmail.com . Then, Login with your gmail account into blogger you will see a interface like this one.

Blogger in draft- Dashboard

Click on “Create a Blog”

Name you blog

Enter the fields as shown in the screenshot

Blogger in draft- Choose a template

Click on Continue. Then you have successfully created a blog!

This is a pretty simple tutorial. I will come up with advance ones in coming days. Create a vlog, Play with it, its really fun to be in blogosphere. Good Night for today. . .

Get Free Updates of Enhance Blogger :
*Do Activate Email Subscription To Enhance Blogger By Clicking the Confirm Link Sent To You

Comments

0 comments to "Creating A Blog With Blogger–How To"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

About Me

Amit M B
I am a student of 12th standard interested very much in computers, tech stuff and all. It has been a good experience blogging here for some time. As I am pursuing my 2nd year, its being hard to be in touch with blogging, but i daily write some or other thing and finally will get ready for posting every sunday. This is all about me . . .
View my complete profile

Join The Enhance Blogger Community!

Hey Reader, You can join Enhance Blogger Community and be a part of the team, get additional freebies and downloads regularly.

© 2011 Enhance Blogger - Blogger Tricks Content Copyrighted to Amit Mb and may not be reproduced on other websites. | Template Resources by Brian Gardner |