Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Starting Enhance Blogger–An Introductory Post

0 comments
Starting Of Enhance Bloogger
Hello Friends, This is Amit MB kick starting my new blog “Enhance Blogger”. As the name suggests, it will be a blog full of Tricks and Tips related to Blogger – A Complete guide. From Today I will be posting various tweaks, HTML, CSS Tricks and more that can help enhance the look and structure of your blog. You may know, I started by blogging journey with PC Tricks and Hacks.
The journey has been good and an eye opener for me. Why I say this is, I knew a few computer tricks  that I wanted to share with you guys. I had several problems in making the blog attractive and more appealing to people. I noticed that blogger is not a platform on which you can fulfil your needs by the services that blogger provides .Several of  you people may have chosen other blogging platforms like Wordpress and  Typepad because of ‘lack of customisation’ provided by blogger. But I feel(of course, many of you may, too) that blogger is still the best platform on which you can blog on. Why? I will write a exclusive post on why I choose blogger over any other platform. As I was telling, I had to refer to many of ‘blogger tricks’ websites and do my own customisation and still I was not satisfied. So I decided to learn HTML, CSS and Javascript, the markup languages which blogger supports. I had time in my holidays and i learnt them (i could not learn advanced javascript though) and learnt how easy it was to make a blog customisable according to your needs.
Then, I also thought of thousand bloggers who might  be having same barriers as I had. Therefore I decide to  blog exclusively only on blogger tricks and customisations . So this is a short description of “why I choose to write this blog?”. So friends, Please support me, invite your friends and share the content , if you find it worth sharing, Without you this blog is worth nothing. I am bidding a ‘bye bye’ for today and hope to see you soon. I have still not edited the blog completely which I will do shortly.
Enjoy The FireworksOpen-mouthed smile
Enhance Blogger FireworksEnhance Blogger FireworksEnhance Blogger Fireworks
Get Free Updates of Enhance Blogger :
*Do Activate Email Subscription To Enhance Blogger By Clicking the Confirm Link Sent To You

Comments

0 comments to "Starting Enhance Blogger–An Introductory Post"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

About Me

Amit M B
I am a student of 12th standard interested very much in computers, tech stuff and all. It has been a good experience blogging here for some time. As I am pursuing my 2nd year, its being hard to be in touch with blogging, but i daily write some or other thing and finally will get ready for posting every sunday. This is all about me . . .
View my complete profile

Join The Enhance Blogger Community!

Hey Reader, You can join Enhance Blogger Community and be a part of the team, get additional freebies and downloads regularly.

© 2011 Enhance Blogger - Blogger Tricks Content Copyrighted to Amit Mb and may not be reproduced on other websites. | Template Resources by Brian Gardner |